ORDERS & RETURNS
No. Swimwear can be returned within 30 days of the ship date as long as it's unworn, tags are attached, there are no marks or stains, and the liner is in place. Goggles, swim caps, face masks, swimwear cleaner, nose plugs, and ear plugs are final sale. Sale items with prices ending in 0.97 are final sale.
Your tracking number is sent with your shipment confirmation e-mail, so just click that link to see where your package is.
Standard shipping is free for all Canadian orders over $100 before tax. If your order is less than $100, shipping within Canada is $10 for standard shipping.
Unfortunately we can’t ship separate parts of a single order to multiple addresses. If you would like to split your order and ship it to different addresses, you must make a separate order for each shipping address.
Currently we are unable to ship orders outside of Canada.
• American Express
• Apple Pay
• Google Pay
• Shop Pay
The sales taxes are determined by the shipping address on your order, not the billing address. So if you live in BC and you’re shipping to Ontario, you’ll be charged Ontario sales tax.
We will offer a one-time price adjustment on regular priced merchandise that gets permanently marked down within 14 days of your purchase. Discounts on a special promotion like a flash sale will not be applied to previous purchases. Promotional items are not eligible for price adjustments and adjustments will only be made if the item is permanently marked down and will not be made in the event of a special promotion or coupon code.
Fit Experts, Contact Us & Care
• Rinse your swimsuit in freshwater as soon as possible after use.
• Use swimwear cleaner to wash your suit after every swim in chlorine and saltwater pools.
• Hand wash in cold water with half a cap full of the swimwear cleaner (link swimwear cleaner to the product page) and let the suit sit for five minutes, then rinse.
• Lay swimwear flat to dry, away from direct sunlight
• For brightly coloured suits, always make sure to pre-wash them with swimwear cleaner before your first wearing to help set the colours.
• Don't wring or roll up your swimsuit when wet.
• Don't put your swimsuit in the washer or dryer, and never in a spin dryer machine at the pool.
• Don't iron, dry clean, or bleach your suit.
We cannot guarantee against damage caused by pool and hot tub chemicals, sunscreens and abrasives (like pool decks or waterslides). Treat your swimwear with care, and it'll treat you right back, helping you Feel Good Half Naked!