ORDERS & RETURNS
No. Regular priced swimwear can be returned within 30 days of the ship date or in-store purchase date. Sale items can be returned for an exchange or store credit within 30 days of the ship date or in-store purchase date. All items must be unworn, tags attached, no marks or stains, and the liner is in place. Final sale items include, goggles, swim caps, face masks, swimwear cleaner, nose plugs, ear plugs, and items ending in 0.96 and 0.97.
Your tracking number is sent with your shipment confirmation e-mail, so just click that link to see where your package is.
Unfortunately we can’t ship separate parts of a single order to multiple addresses. If you would like to split your order and ship it to different addresses, you must make a separate order for each shipping address.
Currently we are unable to ship orders outside of Canada.
• American Express
• Apple Pay
• Google Pay
• Shop Pay
The sales taxes are determined by the shipping address on your order, not the billing address. So if you live in BC and you’re shipping to Ontario, you’ll be charged Ontario sales tax.
We will offer a one-time price adjustment on regular priced merchandise that gets permanently marked down within 14 days of your purchase. Discounts on a special promotion like a flash sale will not be applied to previous purchases. Promotional items are not eligible for price adjustments and adjustments will only be made if the item is permanently marked down and will not be made in the event of a special promotion or coupon code.
FIT EXPERTS, CONTACT US & CARE
• Rinse your swimsuit in freshwater as soon as possible after use.
• Use swimwear cleaner to wash your suit after every swim in chlorine and saltwater pools.
• Hand wash in cold water with half a cap full of the swimwear cleaner (link swimwear cleaner to the product page) and let the suit sit for five minutes, then rinse.
• Lay swimwear flat to dry, away from direct sunlight
• For brightly coloured suits, always make sure to pre-wash them with swimwear cleaner before your first wearing to help set the colours.
• Don't wring or roll up your swimsuit when wet.
• Don't put your swimsuit in the washer or dryer, and never in a spin dryer machine at the pool.
• Don't iron, dry clean, or bleach your suit.
We cannot guarantee against damage caused by pool and hot tub chemicals, sunscreens and abrasives (like pool decks or waterslides). Treat your swimwear with care, and it'll treat you right back, helping you Feel Good Half Naked!