When you visit the Website you acknowledge and signify that you have read and understood the most recent version of these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not accept this agreement, you may not access or use the Website.
• Swimco takes reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, prices are correct at all times.
• Swimco does not guarantee the availability of products offered online. If a product is out of stock and cannot be delivered, you will be advised via email or by phone.
• Customers have the option to either cancel the order (no payment will be charged for your order) or to accept the order (payment will be taken for these products when the product becomes available and is ready to be shipped).
• Swimco is not responsible or liable for any inconvenience or loss related to unavailable products.
• The price stated on Swimco.com is not guaranteed and is subject to change at any time.
• All transactions conducted on Swimco.com are protected through Shopify Payments and SSL Encryption.
• Purchases are tracked and saved under account information when the customer has an account with Swimco.com.
• In the event of an error such as product is unavailable, incorrect address, taxation error, etc., you will be contacted by a Swimco Customer Service via email or phone to make any adjustments and resolve the error.
• Swimco reserves the right to change prices at any time.
• Sale prices are in effect only as noted in promotional material and can not be guaranteed before or after such period of time. As well, promotions are only valid while quantities last and rain checks will not be provided.
• Some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
• We may also offer promotional discount codes which may apply to any or certain specified purchases made through swimco.com.
• The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
• Promotions and discount codes are valid only at the point of purchase and cannot be applied after an order has been placed.
Online Payment Process
• Credit cards or other forms of payment are charged once the order has been processed and shipped. We reserve the right to accept, reject or cancel your order at any time after the order is submitted and before it is shipped from our location.
• The account holder’s billing address must match the credit cards records.
• Orders with incomplete information (including full address and phone numbers) will not be accepted.
• Fraudulent behavior is monitored on online purchases on Swimco.com. If fraudulent activity is suspected, orders will to be put on hold until the issue is resolved. A customer care representative will contact the card holder via email or phone to verify the purchase with the card holder before completing the order. If Swimco is not satisfied with the information found, orders will not be processed in order to protect the cardholder.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
• Under normal conditions. Ground delivery may take 7-10 business days and express is 1-5 business days for processing and delivery. Orders received after 2pm MST will be processed the following business day.
• Orders are processed Monday to Friday between 8:30-5:00 MST. Orders placed after 2pm MST on Fridays, weekends or holidays, will be processed on the following business day.
• Your order can be tracked through canadapost.com or at Swimco.com under My Account.
• Swimco transfers all property rights in products to the buyer at which the time the products are passed to the shipping company. Swimco does not retain any property rights.
• Swimco has the right to modify shipping charges at any time without notice.
• If for any reason your order was split into multiple shipments, you will not be charged twice for shipping fees.
• Swimco uses Canada Post to ship packages.
• In the event of a holiday and unpredictable weather, deliveries may be delayed. We observe many federal and provincial holidays across Canada. If you are unsure of your delivery, please contact us.
• We currently only ship to addresses within Canada and do not offer international shipping at this time.
Swimco Return Policy
• We will happily replace, exchange, or refund any items that you are unsatisfied with within 30 days of the shipping date. The product must be unworn, unwashed, in its original condition and packaging, with all tags and hygienic protection liner still attached. Items with makeup marks, no hygienic liners, removed tags or in otherwise unsalable condition may be rejected.
• Please keep your underwear on when trying on swimsuits to ensure that the fit and style are to your liking.
• You will be required to provide your original receipt or proof of purchase in order to receive a return or exchange.
• Refunds will be made by the same method of payment used for the original purchase. After the specified return period only merchandise credit will be issued.
• Gift returns will receive exchange or credit for items purchased.
• The amount of your refund, less shipping and return will be credited to you, using the payment method. If you ship your package using our return shipping label, an $8,00 shipping charge plus applicable tax is credited.
• To return by mail, please visit My Account on www.swimco.com and complete a Refund Request or contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Swimco Returns
6403 Burbank Road SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
• All Sale items ending in $0.97 are final sale.
Thank you for shopping with Swimco
Swimco Customer Service
• We have made every effort to display our products as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
• All sizes and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Please refer to the brand’s size chart, located on each product page, for clarification or feel free to contact us for fit inquiries.
• We take reasonable care to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
• You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is legal and does not damage or take advantage of Swimco’s reputation. A link may not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Swimco or the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw inappropriate links or those that do not fall under the above conditions at our discretion.
• Images and site content are intended for non-commercial use. You may link to our site, post content to your personal social media and otherwise use swimco.com for personal use only. Swimco reserves the right to withdraw content that is being used inappropriately, illegally or in a defamatory manner.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, the text, software, images, graphics, logos, icons, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, design elements, copyrights and copyrightable materials, trademarks, trade dress and other content are the exclusive property of Swimco. Except where such permission is specifically granted, you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the Website content, in whole or in part. You may download to your computer for viewing such copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Swimco and, where applicable, the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. Swimco grants you no express or implied rights by way of your permitted downloading of copyrighted material.
Swimco reserves the right to withdraw content that is being used inappropriately, illegally or damages Swimco’s reputation.